Tuesday, September 22, 2009

South

A few photos from my trip south a few weeks ago...I've been teaching, the reason why it took so long. A heat wave in L.A. Two nice shows, one at the Hyperion Tavern, one at the Echo Curio. Friends. I stayed with my good friend Ruthann, who wrote a famous song but has some new ones that are astounding. She's very inspiring and I love to stay with her. So below: a common reassuring sight, Ruthann practicing in the office; the blooms in her yard; at the Echo Curio we played amidst rainbows; and when I came home I found this pin in my suitcase- I suspect a small furry creature must have put it there...






Soon I'll post some of the *very few* photos I took North (I had too much fun).

In the meantime, if you're in Berkeley get yourself to the Redwood Grove Amphitheater on Thursday, we'll be singing there starting around 5:30...

No comments:

Post a Comment