Friday, February 5, 2010

February

I feel like there are great things in store for 2010, and here is how they start:
The first show I am playing will be this Saturday, in a great acoustic room in the Mission, the Blue Six Gallery. On the bill are The Love Dimension, Trevor Healy and Alana Sveta - only good music! it's also all ages and dog friendly.
Later this month I am playing the 4th annual Scatterbrain Jamboree, a 2 day eclectic affair at the Parkside, benefiting the Aids Foundation. I will have a band! some kind of band anyway !!...also all ages.
Then I'll be going North East of here for a few days with the lovely Ayla Nereo, of Beatbeat Whisper. We'll be in Nevada City, Davis and Sacramento.
And in honor of the month, I uploaded a new song on the myspace player, February's Daughter. It was written by Donovan Quinn (of Skygreen Leopards fame). A real haunting winter song...enjoy.
Like I said, I feel very good about 2010. I have more plans than are needed and plenty of ideas...I am also writing some new music, some of which you'll get to hear on Saturday. So stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment