Monday, July 26, 2010

July apples, and an update on the Deer Convention Project

La photo du jour: sweet yellow apples of July ("Pommes de Juillet") from the garden, one of which I had for lunch:



this is where they live:



***

I've also been working on the Deer Convention Project or so I call the drive to fund the album - and it had a wonderful start. I'm amazed that we're already a quarter of the way to our goal...but there is still some way to go! If you were thinking of pledging but haven't done so yet, just visit the page here and you'll be on your way in a few clicks. 
A million thank yous to all who have already contributed. I feel very fortunate to have so many people involved in the process already. Updates on the project's progress will be here but also on the kickstarter page. I can't wait for the Deer Convention to literally take flight! (as the song goes...)

And please please if you can, spread the word. Blog about it, repost, retweet (the page has very easy-to-use share buttons) or forward to your friends and family. Thank you thank you. And thank you.



***
Meanwhile, I'm still thinking of what the cover will look like. What do you think of using this photo?



or one of those?




???

No comments:

Post a Comment